Student Centers and Activities is here to serve students, student organizations, and the Rutgers community through organizational advisement and support, involvement activities, leadership development, and a wide range of program offerings. Such efforts, implemented in collaboration with students, faculty, staff, and alumni, aid in the growth and development of individuals. They are an integral part of the educational mission of Rutgers University.
Student Centers and Activities’ Student Involvement and Leadership team has put together a toolkit to assist in planning.
- Student Organization Toolkit
- Creating Events and Tracking Attendance on getINVOLVED
- Resources and Websites for Virtual Programming Events and Activities
- Rutgers Swag Portal – Quick Guide
- Rutgers Swag Portal – Student Org. Diagram
- Standards of Conduct
- Student Org Essentials Leadershop Recordings
- Student Org Swag & Fundraising
- Treasurer Toolkit – Spring 2021
If you have any questions, please contact Student Involvement and Leadership via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.