Being a leader means you have the ability to provoke thought and inspire action in others. Being a leader is a process of social influence – maximizing the efforts of others towards the achievement of goals.
Being a leader at Rutgers means feeling more connected to the university, the campus, and the people, and helping your fellow Scarlet Knights to feel the same.
Here are some ways you can become a leader on campus:
- Work for Student Centers and Activities
- Become a member of your student organization’s eboard
- Participate in one of our many leadership development opportunities, including Lead Up Academy
- Attend the annual Mark Conference
- Become a representative in your student government
- Join the Rutgers University Programming Association (RUPA)