Involvement means being a part of something bigger than yourself. It means becoming engaged with your community. Getting involved advances your development on all levels – intellectual, cultural, spiritual, and social.
Getting involved at Rutgers can take many forms.
- Take part in the annual Involvement Fair
- Join one of the more than 500+ student organizations
- Participate in the Leader Corps
- Join RUPA
- Become a member of RUSA
- Join the Rutgers Commuter Student Association
- Participate in an Alternative Break
- Be part of our Esports community
- Become part of WRSU
Or learn more about our leadership opportunities.